The days - and nights - are getting warmer, and summer beckons. It's the time of year where we all start to take our regular activities outside, including eating. So why not take your breakfast on the porch, bring lunch to a nearby park or choose a restaurant with outdoor tables for dinner?
This week's calls out for the best place to dine in the great outdoors.
If you need a refresher about what's available in town, take a look through Meriden Patch's Directory of restaurants. Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so chime in and check back to find out where the best outdoor eateries are!