The McDonald’s of Meriden invites the community to celebrate the Grand Re-Opening of the restaurant located at 783 East Main Street in Meriden on Thursday, February 27. As part of the celebration, McDonald’s Owner/Operator Dino Karatzas and the mayor of Meriden, Manuel A. Santos, will conduct a ribbon cutting ceremony at 10:00 a.m. Ronald McDonald and radio station WKCI, KC-101 will be on-site for the celebration from 10:00 a.m. – noon. To commemorate the day, a donation will be made to the Boys and Girls Club of Meriden and Maloney High School. The first 50 customers to arrive starting at 6:0 a.m. will receive a Free Water Bottle (while supplies last).
On March 8, the restaurant will also host radio station WHCN “The River” from 1:00-3:00 p.m.; at 2:30 p.m. there will be a TV giveaway along with 5 music players (no purchase necessary; must be 18 or older, see store for details).
March menu specials include (at this location only):
· Sundays - March 2 and 9: $2.99 cent Hotcakes & Sausage (breakfast hours only)
· Mondays - March 3 and 10: Buy One, Get One Free Egg McMuffin or Sausage Egg McMuffin
· Tuesdays - March 4 and 11: Free Sundae with purchase of any Premium McWrap
· Wednesdays - March 5 and 12: Mix & Match Specials all month! Filet-O-Fish and Fries for $3.33
· Thursdays - March 6 and 13: $1.99 Hamburger Happy Meal
· Fridays - March 7 and 14: 2 for $5.00 Quarter Pounder with Cheese
· Saturdays - March 8 and 15: .69 cent Vanilla Cones