Patch wants to celebrate non-traditional pets and we need your help!
To do that, we’d like you to share your favorite photo with our readers of Meriden's favorite non-traditional pet.
So whether it’s a cockroach, tarantula, chinchilla or other non-traditional pet – please share your photo!
You can post a photo to this article until 5 p.m., October 21. The winner will be chosen by random drawing and will receive a Patch-themed prize package.
Here are some more details on the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., October 21, 2012 Eastern Time.
- You may enter as many photos as you would like.
- One winner will be chosen by random drawing.
- The winner will receive a Patch-themed gift pack.
Click Here for complete Official Rules.