When I was a teenager there was a grinder shop in town that made, hands down, the best grinders around. At least, that's what my family thought and that's where we went whenever we wanted a grinder. My brother, who to this day returns to that family-owned Italian shop whenever he can, used to say it was "all about the bread" the bakers there used. As I've gotten older I've come to realize that everyone seems to have a favorite grinder place. In Meriden, what's your's and why?
Can't remember the address or exact name of the place? You can look it up in the Patch directory, where we have a comprehensive listing of stores, restaurants and services in your area. Share your suggestions and give us your opinions and we'll tell you who the best of the best is based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.
For full Readers' Choice rules click here.