.

Report: Two Dead in Meriden From Possible Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

The Record-Journal newspaper reported that police found two people deceased in a car Sunday morning.

Meriden police confirmed with Patch late Sunday evening that they are investigating an untimely death on Webster Street that occurred sometime that day. 

According to the Record-Journal newspaper, police found two people dead inside a car behind a home at 11 Webster St. The newspaper reported that the deaths seem to be the restult of carbon monoxide poisoning, although this remains unconfirmed.

Further details weren't immediatey available when Patch contacted the police department because the case was handled by a detectives from an earlier shift.

Read the Record-Journal story here.

marilyn February 11, 2013 at 06:58 AM
Rip Zhane and to my grandson Dylon..:(

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something