MidState Medical Center and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society are hosting a program on clinical trials for cancer treatment. Learn how to make informed choices when determining if a clinical trial is right for you.
Presenter and oncologist Gerard Fumo, MD from MidState Medical Center will cover:
- Questions to ask about benefits/risk of standard treatments
- How new blood cancer treatments are developed and approved
- How to sort out of the myths from the facts about clinical trials
- How to locate clinical trials that may be right for you
- How The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society can help
A complimentary dinner will be served.