Yes, it's still April, but Mother's Day (May 13) will be here before you know it and the prom season is already upon us. Where do you go in Meriden for a beautiful flower — or fruit — arrangement or corsage? Which florist is the most consistent and uses the freshest blooms?
Just to remind you of the options, these are the Meriden florists listed in our Patch directory:
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.